After a few Days of serious and ongoing technical interferences, I´m back with a new Update, a very deep one. They do that for Twin Flame Interference Purpose, via Internet on my Computers (including my private non-public email which clearly says “connection insecure, hackers might be trying to get passwords, content, data etc” on the Screen when trying to log in), and even it seems my Phone. That takes things to serious stalking levels and these people are breaking the law. We will find out if anyone tried to access and hack my Phone and Apps and such, and that Email, one of the few I still have access to after years of bad hacking attacks and still important evidence in there.
Anyways, it is nothing new, in fact so much happened until now since Mike passed, that it´s getting really exhausting, and boring. But I keep going, even stronger in the Spiritual Skills when such attacks are attempted. Back off.
Now, let us get into what I announced yesterday and promised to tell more about, Michael and his Aspargus Food Advice yesterday evening.
THE EVENING OF THE 19TH MAY 2015 © Michael Jackson TwinFlame Soul Official
Yesterday was so much Fun. I had a funny and interesting Conversation with a new Buddy, which also knows Michael in Person since Childhood. We had a private Phone Talk and just chatting, so I just want to say the following for now. He said:
” It´s obvious how Michael merged with you after 1982, that YOU ARE his Twin Soul, when seeing the Pictures, even if not looking close. Anyone that does not see it, is an Idiot.”
That really made me feel like “I am free, I can just be myself!”. People that also met Mike, they know, it is not hard to make them see and feel the truth, and when privately talking being able to be more open that on such Publications like on this Blog or so, it is different and very, very obvious. It is a very interesting experience, that I intend to publish more on soon, in the planned “Archangel Michael´s Marriage” Book Series, part of our “Living Project” Concept.
Afterwards, I was wrapping up the evening and brushing my teeth and so forth, to get ready for Bed. I had some really funny Movie on still, but was talking around and doing my tasks, when Michael stopped me in the Kitchen like holding my hips (stopped me with a gesture). Okay, so I stopped and he was like looking giggly and serious at the same time, that´s one of his typical facial expressions when he is about to say something he really means seriously and insists on, but he always says it in a gentle, charming way.
Then he started talking about “Aspargus, the green one” and started this obvious “promoting Aspargus for Food” speech. You have to know, I hated Aspargus since Childhood, and would always shy away from it since I ate it like maybe twice or so only in my life, and it was so “soft and slimy”- uh, I could not take it. It has been one of the foods I disliked all my life.
And now, Michael was advertising it to me.
He kept saying really funny things, to convince me to get some next time I buy veggies, like:
-“This and other related veggies used to be known in depth by ancient folks”
-“You want to do good for your skin? Then eat Green Aspargus, it will benefit your health and heart physically so much, trust me.”
-“Next time in the Store, you get some, and I will show you a great recipe for cooking it that you will like. I´m gonna make you like it…”
– “You only didn´t like it because it was cooked back then in ways that make it have this texture when tasting it you do not like. There are different types, get the green one, it is more crisp and can also be made in Salads raw and then it does not have that slimy feel to it. Try it!”
– “Think about it´s shape, its like “Osiris Green C***”, don´t you think? That food is only made for you Girl. Try it.”
Note: He insisted I say this but censor the word he used there, in the last comment. You will see below why, this sounded funny first but is a very precise symbolic hint he gave…
So, I am like, why is Michael going off like that about Aspargus suddenly?
After I told someone about this in private, I kept laughing about the words Michael said. In fact, now that I am writing it out loud to you all, dear Readers, I am feeling very giggly- I usually keep those comments from Mike private.
Then I wanted to know more, and even though I was so super sleepy and had not slept much the prior night, I opened my Computer and went online to google “Aspargus Health Benefits” and such, to check with his words if he just said funny things or what is behind that exactly. I thought first, well, he must love Aspargus so he wants me to eat it too.
Then I googled and found a scientific link, so I clicked it, because one of the things I heard in my youth already too which added to my dislike, was the claim that “Aspargus makes changes urine smell for men”, men not women I had heard and that some men eat lots of chocolate to regulate that again.
Here it is:
The word´s origins:
Sorry, I just noticed as I am writing this free flow like just a Live Diary, that I wrote the word above wrong, it is “Asparagus” with an additional “a”!
As I started reading, my jaw was just down seeing all this confirmation, it was funny.
The Link above says about Asparagus Health Benefits the following in tune with Michael´s funny comments prior:
1. “In ancient times, asparagus was renowned as an aphrodisiac. Regardless of its powers to put you in the mood, this succulent, savory vegetable contains a stimulating blend of nutrients, making this member of the lily family a fantastic food for your health.”
Note: Ancient Times, aphrodisiac, member of the LILY FAMILY. Lily being my Name´s Meaning in Hebrew, and also the Egyptian Water Lily/Lotus the original ancient Isis symbol, wife of Osiris.
2. “Heart health: Asparagus is good for your ticker in a variety of ways. Flores noted, “Asparagus is extremely high in vitamin K, which helps blood clot.” And the vegetable’s high level of B vitamins helps regulate the amino acid homocysteine, too much of which can be a serious risk factor in heart disease, according to Harvard University School of Public Health.”
Note: The heart health, he mentioned clearly it is good for my heart.
3. “Anti-aging benefits: The antioxidant glutathione is thought to slow the aging process, according to a 1998 article in The Lancet journal. And the folate that asparagus provides works with B12 to prevent cognitive decline. A Tufts University study found that older adults with healthy levels of folate and B12 performed better during a test of response speed and mental flexibility than those with lower levels of folate and B12.”
4. “Skin: Yet another amazing thing about the antioxidant glutathione: it helps protect the skin from sun damage and pollution.”
Note: Aha, “doing something good for my skin” and that is what he meant, the anti-aging stuff and environmental pollutions I react very sensitive to.
5. “Pregnancy health : Nutritionist Laura Flores noted asparagus’s significant amount of folate, which she said “is important for women of childbearing age to consume daily.” Folate can decrease the risk of neural-tube defects in fetuses, so it is essential that mothers-to-be get enough of it.”
Note: No comment 😛
6. “Digestive health: “Asparagus is known to help stabilize digestion due to the high amount of fiber and protein that it contains,” said Flores. “Both help move food through the gut and provide relief from discomfort during digestion.”
According to The Ohio State University, asparagus contains inulin, a unique dietary fiber associated with improved digestion. Inulin is a prebiotic; it does not get broken down and digested until it reaches the large intestine. There, it nurtures bacteria known to improve nutrient absorption, decrease allergies and reduce the risk of colon cancer.”
Note: You see this? Decrease allergies! Michael is good…
7. “Cancer risk: Antioxidants and anti-inflammatories, which are found in great quantities in asparagus, are typically associated with decreased risk of cancers.”
Note: This seems to be a super food, and I certainly am convinced to try eating it now.
I really think it is a good general advice for anyone, to focus more on veggies and less meats. That is an authentic ancient Egyptian Teachings from Osiris and Isis, the whole Teachings of learning how to plant fields and then make from barley and wheat Bread, Vegetarian Food, not meats.
Now, in the PART TWO of last Night´s Reflections and Experiences, the Astral Dream Story, we get into a whole other topic. So I will publish it in the following Article, separately.
We´re sending out a Major Love Ray,
Susan Elsa & Michael Jackson in Spirit (Archangel Michael/Osiris) ©
ARTICLE PART TWO LINK:
*Click Article to Read Article*